CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase of a THERMOSPA COVER for your spa. Your cover is made from the finest quality materials available. Upon receipt of your cover, please inspect for any imperfections or damage. No returns will be accepted after 7 days, unless covered by warranty. If you are dissatisfied with your cover, replace it into the plastic wrapping. A moisture saturated cover will not be accepted for exchange or modification.
This spa cover is not designed to be a safety cover. Manufacturer will no be responsible for ”death, damage, or injury” when used as such.
- Remember to remove the cover completely when adding chemicals so splashing chemicals cannot damage it.
- Allow chemicals to circulate completely through spa before replacing cover. This will further help prevent damage to underside of cover.
- Use a floating solar cover in conjunction with your THERMOSPA COVER. This is the most important thing you can do to make your cover last longer. The “R” value is greatly increased and the foam inserts are less likely to absorb steam.
- Remove any snow and ice from cover prior to opening.
- Clean dirt off your cover often. You can simply use warm soapy water like when washing a car.
- Periodically use protective treatment designated for marine products. The material used for your cover is treated with ultraviolet inhibitors to help prevent fading, however, use of a protective treatment as suggested will prolong the life of your cover.
- Because of exposure to steam, the foam core of your cover has been wrapped and heat sealed in polyfilm to prevent absorption of water. However, whenever possible, you should stand your cover on end to let the excess moisture drain out.
- Foam insert replacement is available. If inserts are broken or become heavy, replace them immediately to prevent ruining the entire cover.
- Hang your cover by the fasteners tabs, yank on or lift cover by fastener tabs.
- Attempt to remove cover with fasteners still attached.
- Over chlorinate your spa; excessive chemicals can decrease the life span of most materials.
- Walk, climb, jump, or play on the cover.
- Allow pets to walk, jump, play, or rest on cover.
- Swim or play under the cover when on the spa.
- Allow snow and ice to accumulate on cover.