Four Year Limited Warranty
Cedar Mountain Spa Covers (CMSC) warrants its covers to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of four (4) years from the date of delivery. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed.
- Ordinary wear and tear as well as damage due to improper handling are not considered a defect in workmanship and material.
- Foam cores are warranted against absorption for a period of two (2) years. Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate the outer covering or inner seal.
Warranty does not cover:
- Any cover that has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or repair by someone not an authorized representative of CMSC.
- Normal fading and deterioration.
To obtain warranty service purchaser shall provide proof of purchase and return cover to retailer from where purchased or, at purchaser’s option, return cover directly to CMSC (at purchaser’s expense). Any cover deemed covered under warranty shall be replaced or repaired at the option of CMSC, without charge for labor or materials.
* It is advised that covers under warranty be returned clean, dry, and packaged to the manufacture’s factory.